Friday, December 26, 2008

12/22/08

Hello Everyone

How is this week been going, I bet with Christmas really close you are all pretty excited. Well, I finally know what I am going to do about the phone call. You will just have to wait till mothers day. No just kidding Dad use some of my money buy an international calling card maybe a hour and a half, two hours, don't know how much you will want to talk, then when you are all ready. I will have our cell phone with me all that day. I don't know what time will be best for me maybe I will call later today when my companion and I have talked a little more. This last week has been crazy with Christmas and the new year coming our work has really slowed everyone is partying and eating. We get invited to almost everything, the best part is most of our investigators are there too. I got the package that Jen and Jen send me, thanks my companion and I are loving it, though that Rubik's cube thing. I didn't read the rules first.... I guess your not supposed to bend it at all..... I hope that one day I will be able to fix it. Negative 30 with windchill, there is no wind here, no air, nothing, just the sun... I have no idea how much weight I have lost here, with the heat I have lost a lot of the will to eat food and I think I got my first worm! That and the fact that we are sweating 24/7 makes a good environment to lose weight. Because I will be calling home this week I don't really know what all to say, this week has been crammed packed but I don't remember a ton right now. Have a great week Elder Simpson.

No comments: